The Finance Team at TCG has an exciting new opportunity for a Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) Analyst. The RCM analyst is a highly visible and impactful role in the organization helping to analyze, interpret, communicate, monitor, predict and drive business results. Specializes in collecting, organizing and analyzing data to accurately report findings to other departments, so they can make informed decisions. Communicates the results as a comprehensive report to decision-makers and others affected by the results. Designs the report and includes tools that can help those involved easily digest the data, such as statistics, graphs, images, and lists. This individual is responsible for providing analytical support to Senior and Executive management for such processes as analyzing all client RCM systems, and utilization trend drivers and their impact on overall client financial performance.
WHY TCG The Chappelle Group is a dynamic company that is not only focused on increasing stakeholder operational margins but is also committed to be a top employer. Each of TCG’s offices has a team-oriented culture that supports employees being responsible and developing professionals.
We offer competitive salaries and a robust benefits package:
- Starting Salary $55k (salaried position)
- Comprehensive Training Program
- Health, dental & vision insurance
- Insurance begins 30 days after hire
- 10 days of Paid time off (Sick and Vacation) and 8 paid holidays per year
- 401(K)-plan available for all employees
- Flexible spending accounts for health & childcare expenses
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
ABOUT The Chappelle Group (TCG) TCG was founded in 1999, It’s simple. When our customers succeed, we succeed. As our valued stakeholder, your achievements are the beginning and end of everything we do. Our client goals become an integrated mission driving our continuous efforts to exceed expectations. We make it our priority to give each stakeholder a distinctive experience, starting with a devotion to a customer-centric culture. The success of our stakeholders is synched with our ability to create a workplace of excellence and deliver results. For this reason, we seek highly skilled employee partners who make a personal commitment to creating the best possible customer experience and adopting the behaviors aligned with our core values.
- Take care of each other, our stakeholders and our community
- Work hard, smart and have fun
- Be selfless teammates
- Be highly communicative and collaborative with our stakeholders and one another
The Chappelle Group (TCG) is a performance improvement firm in the healthcare industry, focused on helping clients achieve financial and operational sustainability required to meet the needs of their community. Headquartered in Greenbelt, Maryland, TCG provides solutions to stakeholders globally, earning the trust of healthcare systems and providers for over 20 years.
- Healthcare Central Business Unit (CBO) supervisor experience
- EPIC (HB) and (PB) experience, Meditech, Cerner
- Data Analysis
- Power BI
- Revenue Cycle Management strong analytical and denials management
- Must self-motivate and deliver results with limited oversight
- Work closely with the business leaders and managers to understand the organization’s data needs and business requirements, to lead the design and execution of data analytics that will serve customers, both internal and external.
- Utilize BI Tools to create and deliver standardized and ad-hoc reports, analyses. Leverage and develop subject matter expertise in the knowledge of the company’s data environment, the ability to access data, the use of analytical tools, and the application of an effective methodology.
- Leverage and develop subject matter expertise in the knowledge of the company’s data environment, the ability to access data, the use of analytical tools, and the application of an effective methodology.
- Interpret data, analyze results to provide insight into business performance and suggest areas and methods of improving operations.
- Develop and refine strategies for data validation that ensure data accuracy, including user acceptance testing and ongoing quality assurance.
- Monitor performance indicators and success metrics for proposed and existing initiatives, product, and/or services. May collect and analyze external market data to provide benchmarks for comparison purposes.
- Participates in efforts to improve capabilities, process improvement and technology projects.
- Assist in the administration, maintenance and further build out of the SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC) software.
Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree (four-year college or technical school) Field of Study: Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Computer Science, or any related field.
- 3-4 plus years of experience in data analysis, reporting, etc.
- Experience with SQL, Microsoft Power BI or other Business Intelligence tools required.
- Experience with RCM systems: EPIC, Cerner, Meditech and other systems.
- Good communication skills as this role works with team members and other internal clients.
- Five years of financial healthcare analytical experience in a managed care setting, required
- Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
The Chappelle Group (TCG) is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
TCG is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to HR@thechappellegroup.com or call (301) 220-3255 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.